#dalitwomenfight : From silence to assertion. From victim-hood to power !!
by Asha Kowtal
- June 1, 2017
- 13 mins story
1. Why have you become a human rights defender? (Was there any particular event in your life/country that made you engage with human rights work?)
Your audio is processing...
2. What inspires you in your work as a HRD?00:00
3. What is the most challenging part of your human rights engagement?00:00
4. Do you see any change in the last few year when it comes to (your) human rights work?00:00
5. What do you think are the key elements for sustaining a strong human rights movement in your country/field?00:00