Ford Foundation: highlights from a scholar/practitioner
by Patricia Rosenfield
- May 7, 2020
- 16 mins story
1. Tell us some basic information about yourself, such as your name, when you worked at the Ford Foundation, and what your role was.
Your audio is processing...
2. Tell us a memory about working at the Ford Foundation. Why is this memory important or meaningful to you? When possible, mention names, places, years, etc.00:00Back row: George Aumoithe, Columbia University; Stuart Burden, Silicon Valley Community Foundation; Kevin Mosley, Drexel University; Michael Seltzer, Baruch College, CUNY; Dan Royles, Florida International University; Pat Rosenfield, RAC; Second row: Barb Shubinski, RAC; Elizabeth Clement, University of Utah; Marjorie Muecke, University of Pennsylvania; Dazon Dixon Diallo, SisterLove; Vincent McGee, The Atlantic Philanthropies; Kwame Holmes, University of Colorado; Michele Beckerman, Awardee, November 21, 2019 Michele Beckerman, RAC; Jenny Brier, University of Illinois-Chicago. (Affiliations as of June 2017)
3. Tell us about something you learned while working at the Ford Foundation and, if relevant, from whom.00:00
4. Tell us about a person you met while you were working at the Ford Foundation who left an impression on you.00:00
5. Is there any recollection, story, memory, or reflection that you would like to record but haven't yet? Feel free to do so here.00:00