We are collecting stories about life under Covid-19. We want to hear yours! The goal of this project is to collect and share stories of inspiration and hope, narrated by you. It is an easy process and you can re-record as many times as you want before submitting it. You can also remove your entire story later, if you change your mind.
You can talk about anything you want, but here are some possible categories to help you think about what you want to record:
- Everyday heroes
- Self-isolation: the light side
- A story about someone I love
- Resilience: story that help us imagine a better future
- Being a teenager during Covid
- Things I never would have done in normal times
- Juggling parenting and other responsibilities
- Shout-out to objects, things and products that have made this more livable or tolerable
- A Covid-related poem or song
- Or anything else!
For more information or to listen to more stories, check out COVIDStoryProject.com
Our plan is to publish and share the stories individually (on the website and social media) and to use and edit some of the to create compilations and podcasts, also to be distributed. We will also write blog posts featuring the recordings.